Friday, July 3, 2009

This Past Weekend (Last Year)

I was just thinking about what my life was like this time last year. I was a few weeks away from my wedding, planning a honeymoon, living in Lexington, and never dreaming that I would be basically 5 weeks away from being a mommy this time this year. However, the weekend of June 26-28th last year Amelia, Mel and I traveled to Chicago for my first bachlorette party. We stayed at the W hotel across from Navy Pier, and had an amazing time. A few weeks later girls from Merrick threw me a bachlorette party in Lexington. It is so crazy how much your life can change in one year. It is also amazing to me that Nick and I are coming close to our one year anniversary, and that we could possibly have a baby by then if little Caleb decided to come two weeks early. Crazy. Anyway, I was just remembering last summer, and I wanted to include some pictures from my bachlorette days in Chicago. Such a fun weekend.

No comments: