Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I got all my sisters with me


Hello all. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Wednesday. I am hoping that it will clear up a little in Kentucky and that the sun will shine down so I can go out to the pool. Eventhough it is warm outside, I hate going to the pool when it is overcast or hazy, and lets face it 9 month pregnant me has nothing else to do with her days. That is actually kind of a sad fact. Yesterday my beautiful sisters entertained me by coming over and seeing me after they arrived back from ARUBA. Yes, I know it I am so jealous. Then to top it off they flew out this moring for Myrtle Beach for my step brothers wedding. Goodness, I miss being able to travel during the summer. I am ready for little Caleb to arrive so I can be done with this whole being pregnant and stuck thing. It is so unlike me to just sit and sit and sit. I do not think my house could stay any cleaner because I clean it every day just to entertain myself. You have to understand that I am a go go go type of person, and I love adventure, traveling, going to see friends in different states etc etc. Sitting on my butt all day is soo not me. It's worth it though if it is keeping Caleb healthy. I am excited however, to watch the new Harry Potter. Normally I would have already attended the midnight showing last night, but I found out at the Transformers midnight showing that my pregnant body can not take it. Tonight Nick and I have birthing class, so it looks as though we will be watching the movie tomorrow night. I can't wait. I love love love Harry Potter, almost as much as Twilight. I have yet to find another series of books that has interested me as much as those two series did. Anyway, yesterday was a fun day of shopping and hanging out with my sissy's. My youngest sister and I ventured in to Vicky Secrets to look for a new bikini for her, and I was eyeing all the two pieces I would have purchased this year if I would have had my body. Kat found the perfect bathing suit, and I was in love with it. Ohh to be skinny again :). Soon enough I guess.


Pregnancy has been kicking my bottom the last couple of weeks. I swear I have been so sick to my stomach, and once again I spent last night hugging the toilet. Birthing class says that increased nausea is a sign that labor and delivery is approaching. I wonder if that is what is going on or not? I just do not want to get my hopes up that he will come a little before his due date or by his due date. However, I kind of feel like he will. I guess it is just a wait and see kind of thing.



One more thing. We found out today that my hubby is one step closer to being hired for the fire department. Final stages are drug tests (which he will pass with flying colors). Keep your fingers crossed and your hearts praying that whatever God's will is happens. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Lea Liz said...

It's always fun to have a day with your sisters, but I would be so jealous of the traveling too!!! Oh well it is worht it to keep you and your little guy safe!!
Sorry you have been sick, maybe it will be here soon!!!!