Monday, July 20, 2009

Mighty Monday

It is Mighty Monday July 20, 2009 and I am 37 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I wonder how many more Mighty Monday's I will spend preggo?? Anyway here is a list of things that I might have done today/this weekend.
  • I might have finally watched Harry Potter this weekend, and I enjoyed it very much. I might be thinking it is not as good as the book, but that might just be expected.
  • I might not remember a lot of the details of the book because it came out so long ago.
  • I might have had a visit from my daddy this weekend, and he might have made Nick and I an amazing dinner. Filet Mignon, baked potato, salad, roles yummy yummy yummy.


















  • I might be a little spoiled by my daddy, but that might just be okay.
  • I might have found a new church with Nick on Sunday that we both really really like. We might have been happy that we found one we really connected with.
  • I might have given my dear puppy Bella, who is in need of a hair cut, a bath today.
  • This might be a picture of the finished product. She just might be the cutest dog ever.














  • Caleb's bag might be ready for his arrival. I might have over packed it just a little. That might be okay though. I would rather have too much than too little.











I might have began packing a hospital bag for Nick and I.












  • I might have began a project today that I may use in the nursery.
  • I might be thinking I need my grammy to come in town with the finishing touches for the nursery. However, I might be okay with adding those touches after Caleb arrives.
  • My belly might have dropped a little, and I might be hoping this means Caleb is coming soon.
  • Caleb's bed might be ready for him.












    • His changing table might be as well

















    • His carseat might be ready to hold him.







    • Mommy and Daddy might be ready to hold and see him.








    • I might be finished with this pregnancy thing ughhh.
    • I might not be able to get the pictures for this post to line up exactly how I want them. Therefore, I might be giving up :)

    1 comment:

    Abby said...

    I think I was "finished" being pregnant by, like, month six. No kidding. I can totally relate to that feeling.

    You're so close! And you still look great too :D