We are currently 33 weeks along. Every day I have different emotions with this pregnancy. I am already at the done point, but at the same time I am not ready for her to arrive just yet. I do not have her nursery completed nor do I have enough clothes for her to wear once she gets here, and I only have about 3 bows. I really need to step it up. However, I am done with feeling prego. I am ready to feel like myself again!
We had an ultrasound last Monday because once again I am measuring small. I am measuring about 5 weeks behind where I should be, and once again this concerned the docs. I was not as worried this time around because I knew that it was normal for me. At the ultrasound we learned that bundle is actually measuring about 1 week ahead of where I am at. She was measuring 33 weeks last week when I was 32. Maybe our due date is wrong? I mean we were not sure of it any way. Here is to hoping :). She looked great, and had very little room left in my belly. Fluid was still good, and my placenta was normal! Oh and she verified that she was indeed a girl!! We got a complete crotch shot and I was so happy for that.
The ultrasound went great other than the fact that I almost passed out on the table. I can not for the life of me lay flat on my back or everything starts to go blurry. I spent the remainder of the ultrasound on my left side facing away from the monitor :(.
How I am feeling:
- Sciatic pain like crazy. On my right side this time. Sometimes my entire leg goes numb.
- Sore abs. She kicks a lot!!! I mean like to the point where I have screamed out in pain. She likes to dig her elbows and knees into my stomach and just twist. OUCH!
- Her feet are still permanently in my ribs
- I am no longer able to bend down or turn over easily.
- I am getting bigger, and I am obviously prego now
- I have to use the restroom all the time!
- I sleep okay, but I still can not go back to sleep if I get woke up.
- Ready/not ready
- Excited to start the nursery and to shop for her
- Excited about the baby shower my friends are throwing me this month
- Worried about breastfeeding, even though my boobs are still filled with colostrum.
- A little overwhelmed.