Monday, November 29, 2010

Checking In

I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving weekend.  Ours was great, though we had a few little problems (post to follow).  I am so happy to get back to the blogging world, and my mind is just full of post ideas for the week.  We now have a functioning computer so I will try to post tonight with some updated pictures of my little man and some breaking news about our family.  Other posts in the making this week...
  • Caleb's Christmas Shirts (yep they are finished)
  • Third Trimester Update AHHH
  • Glucose Test Post
  • Caleb's 16 month post
  • Possibly a Christmas Decorations Post
  • A little heart felt work that I have been thinking a lot about lately
  • Lots of pictures of Caleb. 
So excited to get back into blogging!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Momma B. said...

We'll be waiting! Tell Caleb we love him!

Anonymous said...

А! ومن الواضح ان هناك الكثير لمعرفة ذلك. أعتقد أنك قدمت بعض النقاط الجيدة في ميزات أيضا. الاستمرار في العمل ، عملا عظيما!