Monday, November 22, 2010

Broken

So...both mine and my hubbys computers are completely gone to computer heaven now.  Hubbys crashed a few months ago, and we knew it was only a matter of time before mine did. I mean 6 years is a long time in the life of a laptop.  Yesterday was the day it said bye bye :(.  So, I am blogging from my work computer, in which I can not load pictures, so family you will have to wait till you see Caleb in person on Wed for any cute pics :(.  One of our friends who is great with computers is going to try to salvage all our info from our old computers this weekend.  It sucks.  We need a new laptop but I am not sure if that is in the cards right now for us :(.  I will be back to blogging with pics soon.  Until then you will just get boring, non picture posts from me. 
Photobucket

No comments: