Here were my first thoughts on this product....
- Yea right this is a big bowl of s***
- This is all made up
- These babies have just memorized certain words
- Again this is a bowl of s***
- OMG this is amazing
- Yea, the ideas make sense
- Oh I love the fact that they have different levels. You start at the 1st level and you do not move up until your child has mastered that.
- The studies say that these children are more advanced in all levels of education
- I want my baby to be advanced
- I need to start teaching Caleb more anyway.
- Maybe this is the way to go.
- I could use it at work as well and teach both children at once
- I want my 18 month old to be able to read
- I wonder how much it cost?
I mean could this little guy really go to Infinity and Beyond in the reading/language arts area before he is 2?