Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Daily Read

This year has been one for the record books of my life.  First time pregnant, first labor, first time momma, first time trying to figure all things baby out.  However, throughout this year there have been a few fellow mommas out there who have helped me through. I have turned to them for advice, read about their little family happenings, and truly connected with people I do not even know! For that I want to say thank you ladies!! I thought I would take the time and list my top 12 daily reads (no particular order) of fellow momma bloggers out there!! Merry Christmas all, and keep the stories coming!

1. Babbling Abby:  What can I say.  You make me laugh, and little Beck is just the cutest little one year old man ever!! I know that we will end up running into eachother one day at Tarjay. 

2. Dave and Brit Plus One: Brit we have come a long way since High School.  However, Kennedy is just the most precious little girl ever!! Thanks for introducing me to the blog world.

3. Keeping Up With the Jones'es: Our little bundles are basically the same age, and I love finding out what new things Ellie is doing. 

4.  Hanging with Mr. Cooper: This blog is one of pure joy. I am so happy to hear that through all the IVF issues, sweet Meant to be a Mom now has her little man to snuggle.

5. The Williamson Family: Kyah is adorable, and Erin's testimony is truly amazing.  Her birth story is one to be told, and I am so thankful that God has his arms around her. She is also an amazing momma, and very crafty!

6. Kelly's Korner: I am sure you all know about little Harper. Harpers bows, make me long for the day I have a girl!!

7. Katie's Keepers: Pain in the blog world is found all around.  However, this momma has truly touched my heart. I find myself praying for her daily since baby Reese went to be an angel.  Her faith is an encouragement to all.

8.  The Mac's:  My first introduction to tradgedy in the blog world. I cried and cried for this family upon hearing of Cora's story.  However, new baby Mac is about to arrive, and with that joy for a hurting momma. Her faith and perseverence has been such a blessing to my life.

9. When a Duet Becomes a Trio: Love Love Love her stories, and little cowboy is just a delight on the eyes. Her photography skills make me envious!!

10. The Rolands: Little Brody Luke is soo cute!! I just feel as though I relate with Lea Liz, and I love to hear what they are up too. 

11. The Lutz Family: I have really enjoyed reading about little Ryder, and their new adventure down south. 

12. Sophie's Hope: This momma of four seems to have it all together.  From family traditions,to loving Jesus, to daily crafts, to the most stylish children on the planet. She is the type of momma I strive to be. 

4 comments:

Abby said...

Aw, thanks, girl! And I agree - we're going to meet someday!

This is a great idea for a post - I might have to follow suit :D

Meant to be a mom said...

YOU SUPER SWEET GIRL YOU! Thank you. I truly love reading your blog and connecting with you also. Its so nice like you said to have girls with little ones we can talk to and ask questions. I consider you girls my friends.
Thanks again for thinking of me on this post. Your such a sweetie!

I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas. :)

Katie said...

Thanks! You are one of the first blogs I check every day! Merry Christmas : )

Lea Liz said...

I just love reading your blog too girl, one of my favs:)

I hope yo all have a very merry Christmas and Happy First Christmas to Caleb!!!!!