Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Avon Weekly Promotion

As you have read in previous posts, I am now trying to get started on the Avon bandwagon. I really enjoy staying home with Caleb, but I would love to be able to bring a little more money from my end into our family.  Right now I am fortunate enough to only work 3 nights a week, but my hubby and I have talked about me maybe picking up a few more hours, that is if I can not get Avon started up. Therfore, in my attemp to try to bring in a profit in my new business venture I am promoting Avon products once a week on my blog. If you are interested in any of these products please feel free to message me, or check out my website at www.youravon.com/sgardella.

  • Personalized Storage Bucket.  Since this is a mommy blog, and I know that many of my readers have little kiddos, I thought this item was perfect. I love monogrammed items, and I know that we all need more storage.
14.99
Product number: Blue 318-257, Pink 319-598


  • Handbag Organizer. This item can hold up to 7 handbags.
9.99
Product number: 630-183





  • Multi-Striped Car Trunk Organizer. Organize groceries and more in your car, truck, van, home...anywhere! Folding cargo organizer has two adjustable dividers and three mesh pockets for additional storage. Folds flat for easy storage. Dividers form up to 3 compartments to personalize your needs. Side handles help you easily move about. Mesh pockets help keep necessities handy. Hook-and-loop strips on bottom keep unit from shifting. Spot clean. Expands up to 24" L x 12 1/2" H x 13 3/4" D. Plastic, nylon.      19.99 Product Number: 517-128


  • Smooth Mineral Blush.  I don't know about you all, but I love Mineral Make-up!New formula with our 100% naturally derived mineral complex. Contains pure mineral pigments…and enriched with vitamins. Free of talc, oil and fragrance. Great for all skin types, even sensitive. Infused with our mineral glow pearls…Avon’s mineral blush illuminates cheeks and helps to bring out skin’s true vibrance. Featherlight airbrushed finish for a healthy radiance. .09 oz. net wt.   5.99 Product Number: vary by color.  

  • Naturally Radiant Cosmetic Bag. On Sale for only 2.25. Product Number: 055-893

No comments: