Monday, May 4, 2009

99-98-97


I am beginning the count down to my due date already, and though as of Saturday there were still 99 days to go, I just can not wait. In honor of my wonderful husband I made him a little gift. I do not remember where, but I read about a 365 days of love gift that someone made their husband on Valentines Day. I kind of ran off that idea and made Nick "Daddy's 99 Gifts before Caleb". Inside I placed 99 gifts for him such as 30 minute massage, movie night your choice etc. Each day he gets to draw a new gift. He was so excited when I first gave it to him, and he has been wanting to draw the gift for the next day the night before. I just wanted to give him a little love in the midst of all the baby madness, and show him that I am still thinking about him. It is crazy to think that though I want little Caleb here so badly, Nick and I only have 3 more months to be alone. I am trying to take in every moment and appreciate my wonderful husband.

We are at 26 weeks now, and I truly feel as though I am obviously showing. However, to my surprise there are still people at work who have no idea that I am pregnant. I guess our uniform disguises my belly a little, but I had someone offer me alcohol the other day and ask if I smoked. I didn't bother to say uhhh hello I am six months pregnant. Instead I just said no thank you. I have included a 26 week picture. I feel as though this will be the last week that I will be able to button these jeans. I am really hoping for warm weather so I can skip maternity jeans all together and just wear dresses. So far I have not given into maternity clothes, and I have to admit that I am a little afraid of them.

No comments: