Monday, May 18, 2009

One Day Away


Tomorrow is a huge day in the Gardella house. I have an appointment tomorrow morning with my OB-GYN for my 28 week checkup at 10 am. At the same time Nick will be taking his final physical test for the fire department. He tends to get really nervous before these tests, and he lets his mind get away from him. Pray that he will stay calm, and pass the test. He has passed it the two previous practice times with time to spare, and I know he will do just as well tomorrow. Fire fighting has always been his dream, and he is so close to accomplishing it right now. Say a special prayer for him tomorrow if you do not mind. As soon as I am finished at the doctor and Nick is finished with his physical test we are going to head to Lexington for a 4D ultrasound!! YAY. I have to tell you that I have been soo excited about this ever since we booked the appointment last week. Nick and I keep talking about how amazing it is going to be to see what he looks like, and really put a picture with the love we already have for him. Today I have been looking through 4D images of babies at 28 weeks posted online. The amount of detail that you can see is soo amazing. I will be sure to post pictures of Caleb tomorrow asap.

No comments: