Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It must be in the water!














So, I have decided that there is a baby epidemic that must be present in the Kentucky water. Either that or, as my friends have stated "I have placed a curse on everyone I talk to about being pregnant. I had mentioned in a previous blog that one of my best friends from my entire life is expecting a baby. She found out a few weeks after she and I went to dinner, and I told her that she needed to have a baby with me. On Sunday another one of my life long friends called me freaking out because she definetely saw a line on the pregnancy test, but she was unsure if it was positive or not. It ended up being positive, so now we are all three pregnant together! It is so exciting/crazy. The other night at a super bowl party I sat around with my one of them and talked about pregnancy symptoms. We are so old. I am so excited for all of us, and I pray that we all have healthy babies.

No comments: