Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Praise

So, as many of you know I was terrified last weekend about having all of my blood work completed. I was so afraid that I was going to be a carrier of the cystic fibrosis gene, and that we would then have to have Nick tested as well. However, I just spoke with the nurse and she informed me that the test results came back all clear. THANK YOU GOD. I don't know why but for some reason, I really thought that I was going to be a carrier. I am so thankful that God has allowed Nick and I the peace of knowing that our little baby will have no worries when it comes to that specific illness.

On another bright note I am so excited about this weekend. I have always been a romantic, and I love Valentines Day because of that. Yes, I know that Valentines Day is a corny holiday, but I am not a girl who expects a large, expensive gift. I am perfectly content with a little bit of romance, and a night alone with my hubby. Since we began dating Nick has planned all of the Valentines Day dates. Last year he took me to Japanese, to Merrick for drinks, and then home to blankets in front of a fire and a bottle of wine. It was perfect. I accidentally guessed part of this years plans without knowing the other day while we were in the mall. I have such a bad habit of doing that. We were walking past build a bear, and I looked at Nick with what I thought was a brilliant idea. Little did I know he had already thought of it, and he was planning on surprising me with it on V-Day. He is taking me to build a bear for the baby together, and we are going to both kiss the heart, and record a message for the baby that will be placed in the bear. He was so sad that I came up with the idea to, because he really wanted it to be a surprise. It will still be fun though, and it is so cute. Other than that all I know about our V-Day plans is that I have to be ready for dinner by 8. I will keep you posted on what other plans he has up his sleeve.

Please keep my cousin, Ashley and her husband Jeremy in your prayers. Yesturday she had emergency surgery due to an unknown tube pregnancy. She ended up loosing one of her tubes due to it, and she is heartbroken over the miscarriage.
Also my great-aunt lost her husband this morning due to a stroke so please keep her and her daughter in your prayers as well.

No comments: