Friday, September 3, 2010

Bundle's Weekly Update

14 weeks with Caleb


15 weeks with bundle
  • How far along?: 15 weeks
  • How big is baby?: About the size of an apple
  • Weight gain?: None as of yet that I know of.
  • Stretch marks?: No just that fat point where you don't look pregnant but you don't look that great either.  Ughh.  Pretty sure my love handles have grown into their own continent.
  • Maternity clothes?: I only bought one pair of maternity jeans with Caleb and never wore any other "maternity" clothing.  I need to go shopping for some more maternity jeans though, because I have already given into their comfy band.  However, my butt does not yet fit in them so they look like MOM JEANS. 
  • Sleep?:  Hmmm...well I already have to get up to use the restroom every night.  This did not start with Caleb until I was like 26 weeks.  As long as Caleb doesn't wake me up in the middle of the night then I sleep fine.  God forbid I get woken up though, because I will then be up for HOURS. 
  • Best moment this week?: Realizing that I am only a few weeks away from finding out the sex.
  • Food cravings?: Greasy, salty, non-healthy foods.  Oh with a few strawberries thrown in there.
  • Gender?: Well we all know I am hoping for a girl, but we shall see.
  • Movement?: I swear I am feeling something. However, I am not going to say that the baby is kicking as of yet.  We will wait a few more weeks, and then I will determine if I was crazy or not. 
  • Belly button?: Turning into a cave. 
  • What I miss?: Wine.  Being able to go to an amusement park or water park and go down the slides. 
  • Labor signs?: No!!! Hopefully not for a LONG time. 
  • What I'm looking forward to?: Finding out if it is a boy or a girl, and feeling consistent movement. 
  • Milestone?: um...almost 16 weeks :)
Caleb what is that you wanted to say?

Oh you want everyone to know that you are excited about bundle as well?

Oh yea, and you want them to see you do your new strut?

Okay here it is....





Photobucket

1 comment:

4 Lettre Words said...

Not sure how I happened upon you, but CONGRATULATIONS! (Secretly hope it's another boy.) XO! :o)