At 13 months:
Sleeping: Still sleeping through the night. Generally down by 8-9 and up around 8:30. Still taking 2-3 naps per day. Usually one 2 hour, and then two one hour. You are still in your crib, and we just got your big boy car bed that we plan to transition you into before bundle arrives.
Eating: You have become more picky this month. You know certain foods that you like, and then there are foods you refuse to touch. You have kind of become a vegetarian lately. We always offer you meat, but you are not interested in it. You used to eat it, but now the only meat you will eat is hamburger when it is cooked with pasta. You love all veggies and all fruits. You can feed yourself a whole cracker or fruit bar now. You are so big. You just take small bites until you are finished. You have a sippy of milk when you first wake up and one right before bed. You only get juice diluted with water 1-2 times a week. You love ice water.
Size: 12-18 month clothing. Size 4 diapers. 23-24 lbs and 29 1/2 inches. Size 4 shoe.
Exciting New Things:
- You are walking everywhere. It is so cute to watch you do your little baby waddle.
- You hold our hands and walk beside us now.
- You always point to things and say "Geeee". We are pretty sure you are saying "Get".
- You love to brush your teeth, and you will point to your teeth or open your mouth wide when you see us getting the tooth brush ready.
- You will brush your own hair now if we give you a brush.
- You have started doing what we call your "sexy dance". You will stare and shake your butt really slow when music comes on. It is hilarious.
- You always dance whenever you hear music. Even if you are walking you will stop and dance.
- You love cars. You push them and say "Vroom".
- You still bark all the time "Woof".
- Bella is still your best friend ever. You play with her all the time, and lay in her bed with her.
- You are saying "Cat" now we think.
- You try to snap
- You are still obsessed with eebee baby.
- You wave your hand in a circle when we ask you how "Pedro" (aka our fan) goes.
- You are still so easy going, but you will throw a fit if dada tells you no. It is so funny.
- You now have a third tooth. Your top left tooth is just poking through.