Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bundle Update

So, I haven't done a weekly post in 2 weeks. I have always been bad at that.  However, we had our ultrasound this morning.  You know the really important one in which we find out if bundle is healthy and what the sex is?? Yep! We know what the baby is, but we can not tell you until friday!! Sorry.  Think of it this way though, it will give you something to look forward to. I mean weekend blog reading is always soo boring!! Anyway we are glad to announce that bundle is growing great, is healthy, and is measuring 17 weeks 6 days.  I am 18 weeks 3 days, so we are right on track. 

Now, I am placing a quiz on the side of my tool bar! Cast your vote and let me know if you think bundle is a Paxton or a Mckinlee!!
Photobucket

3 comments:

sarahmarie0730 said...

Ahhh...the suspense!!!! My vote is for a Paxton, but I am hoping you have a Mckinlee because little girls are soooo much fun and you need to balance out that blue you already have:)!!!

PotterMama said...

awww I cant wait!!!!!!

The Lutz Family said...

Promising to blog on a Saturday and not coming through is SUCH a tease!!! Hurry up some bloggy fans are waiting to know the news!!! :)