Thursday, June 11, 2009

8 Simple Things

I saw this on another blog and thought I would fill it out!!

8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:
1. Caleb's birth
2. Moving to our new home tomorrow
3. Finally starting to put my little baby's nursery together.
4. My hubby and I's 1 year anniversary July 26th
5. Blair and Beth having their little boys
6. Caleb playing with Blair's and Beth's baby boys
7. Visiting Mealy in South Carolina when they move.
8. Having a Frozen Strawberry Margarita after Caleb is born

8 Things I Did Yesterday: (nothing exciting)
1. Worked
2. Took a long nap with my puppies
3. Hung out with my hubby
4. Played with Bella outside
5. Thought about Caleb :)
6. Ate a lot of food in an attempt to gain weight
7. Prayed for my baby boy and for things that I am concerned about in life, and for others who I know need some prayer.
8. Talked to my daddy and grandmother

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Move to another state/country
2. Win a ton of money so we could stop working and travel the world
3. Hold my little baby boy
4. Know when my little baby boy is for sure going to be born
5. Gain weight to keep my baby healthy
6. Have artistic ability (it would really help with nursery decorating).
7. Have all of my friends together in one place forever.
8. Have a margarita

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Baby Story
2. Deliver Me
3. Birth Day
4. College Life
5. House Hunters
6. My First Place
7. Income Property
8. Army Wives

8 Places I’d Like To Travel To (that I have never been):
1. Aruba
2. Europe
3. Ireland
4. Bora Bora
5. Hawaii
6. California
7. Camen Islands
8. Dominican Republic

8 Places I’ve Lived:
1. Pikeville
2. Lexington
3. Grayson
4. Daytona
5. Northern Kentucky
6. n/a
7. n/a
8. n/a

No comments: