Friday, January 6, 2012

Mckinlee 11 Months

We are here.  My baby is 11 months old. One month away from ending her infancy and entering into toddler hood.  How did this happen?  I am still taken back by the fact that this year has gone by so fast.  I guess that is the story of motherhood though.  Time is so fleeting.

Mckinlee at 11 Months

Eating: You are only nursing 2-3 times a day for maybe 5 minutes at a time.  I realize that you have basically decided that you are done.  This makes me sad, but I know that any mommy milk I can give you is good, so I will continue to nurse you 2-3 times daily until you turn a year. You are taking bottles of formula as well. You are taking formula to try to add some extra calories, and because my milk supply is basically non existent when I pump.  You are still eating 3 meals a day and you usually have 2 snacks.

Sleeping:  You are still sleeping through the night from 8:30-9.  You are taking 2 naps daily unless you wake up late. You usually nap in the morning from 10-11 and from 1-3.  You are teething right now so that has messed with a few of your naps.

Size: Still tiny. You have grown into 6-9 month sleepers due to length. You can still wear 3,6,9 month shirts. You have outgrown your size 2 shoes and are now in 3's. You are filling out a size 2 diaper now.

Speech: You are a mocking bird when it comes to noises, but you have not added any extra words this month.

Exciting New Things:
  • You have your first tooth coming through right now. Bottom right.  You got your first tooth at the exact same age as Caleb.
  • You are able to stand on your own a little bit longer every day.
  • You love to look out our back glass door and bang and squeal.
  • You jump towards dada now and love to play.
  • Bath time is still your favorite, and you all but dive out of our arms to get in.
  • You cling tight to me when I try to put you down.
  • You arch your back and stiffen your legs if you do not want to sit.
  • You signed with a modeling agency this month along with brother. We will see if anything comes of it.
  • You love to climb anything and everything. Stairs are your favorite.
  • You love to pass stuff back and forth. You always hand it to me and say "heeerr". I swear you are saying here. 
  • You are teething hardcore.  You have been extra fussy and clingy, and you try to bite at my shoulder. Poor baby.
I love you so much my sweet baby girl.  I am going to hold you extra tight this month.

Photobucket

No comments: