Mckinlee at 11 Months
Eating: You are only nursing 2-3 times a day for maybe 5 minutes at a time. I realize that you have basically decided that you are done. This makes me sad, but I know that any mommy milk I can give you is good, so I will continue to nurse you 2-3 times daily until you turn a year. You are taking bottles of formula as well. You are taking formula to try to add some extra calories, and because my milk supply is basically non existent when I pump. You are still eating 3 meals a day and you usually have 2 snacks.
Sleeping: You are still sleeping through the night from 8:30-9. You are taking 2 naps daily unless you wake up late. You usually nap in the morning from 10-11 and from 1-3. You are teething right now so that has messed with a few of your naps.
Size: Still tiny. You have grown into 6-9 month sleepers due to length. You can still wear 3,6,9 month shirts. You have outgrown your size 2 shoes and are now in 3's. You are filling out a size 2 diaper now.
Speech: You are a mocking bird when it comes to noises, but you have not added any extra words this month.
Exciting New Things:
- You have your first tooth coming through right now. Bottom right. You got your first tooth at the exact same age as Caleb.
- You are able to stand on your own a little bit longer every day.
- You love to look out our back glass door and bang and squeal.
- You jump towards dada now and love to play.
- Bath time is still your favorite, and you all but dive out of our arms to get in.
- You cling tight to me when I try to put you down.
- You arch your back and stiffen your legs if you do not want to sit.
- You signed with a modeling agency this month along with brother. We will see if anything comes of it.
- You love to climb anything and everything. Stairs are your favorite.
- You love to pass stuff back and forth. You always hand it to me and say "heeerr". I swear you are saying here.
- You are teething hardcore. You have been extra fussy and clingy, and you try to bite at my shoulder. Poor baby.