Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Day in the Life....Not much going on

This week/weekend I have not had to much to blog about.  We were in Lex until Thursday, and my hubby has been there all weekend.  I have basically hung out with Caleb and my grandmother the past couple of days, cleaned, cuddled with little man, and made some pretty awesome chicken soup tonight.  Other than that nothing to eventful.  I am hoping to find some good blogging material for this next week. If not, I will just post pictures of little man for the grandparents to see, and read about others eventful weeks.  Anway, today is just going to be a few pictures that I snapped last week while Nick and Caleb were playing.  Caleb loves his new band toy his papaw White got him for Christmas.  He loves to grab onto the microphone that lights up and try to eat it :).


2 comments:

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Hi, Caleb! What a little cutie you are! Im glad your Mama wrote me a note and I can follow your life now. I hope youre enjoying youre weekend.

Erin

Tiffany said...

I love your monthly pictures!