I feel so special. Two bloggy friends nominated me with awards, and so this post is dedicated to those.
Hanging With Mr. Cooper awarded me with the beautiful blogger award. I have to tell 7 things about myself.
1. I love acting, and I miss it terribly. All throughout my childhood I lived for plays/performing. I am currently looking into getting back into it.
2. I am 1 semester shy of graduating college, and I am having a hard time deciding when I am going to finish. The sad thing is, I still have NO IDEA what I want to do with my life career wise.
3. I think I may want to foster parent when Caleb gets a little older. I watched The Blind Side, and it really spoke to me. I would love to be able to make a difference in children's lifes.
4. I can't wait to have a baby girl one day. We are thinking when Caleb is 3 or so. I also want to adopt later in life as well.
5. I love to think up kid names. I already have 2 girl names picked out, and my hubby and I are going back and forth on boy names.
6. I love dogs!
7. I want to live by the beach one day, and plan on traveling the world!
Thanks girl for nominating me.
Erin awarded me the Happy 101 award. She is so sweet, and I love to read about little Kyah. You should check out both of these girls blogs. Anway, the rule for this award is to list 10 things that make you happy.
1. This little man. I am obsessed, and so in love.
2. My hubby. He is so good to me, helps out with Caleb, works so hard, and is always there when I need him. I love him so much.
3. My family. Love you all!
4. Acting/watching Musicals and plays. I just found out that a play I really really really wanna see is in my area this month, and I am going to have to go see it. Even if I go by myself.
5. My dogs. Even though they are crazy at times, I love them very very very much.
6. Sleeping in. I have Caleb on a schedule where he generally does not wake up until 9:30 or 10. That gives me enough rest in the morning to feel great.
7. The moon. It is one of my favorite things.
8. Learning more about God, and truly allowing him to impact my life.
9. Going on vacation. I love to get away, and have family time and relax.
10. My friends. I love having people to talk to, go to lunch with, vent to etc.
I am suppose to tag other bloggers for both of these awards. I tag anyone who wants to play.