Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tell All Thursday

Hello all.  I have an idea that I would like to share with you all and get feedback as to what you think about it.  I have seen various blog posts in the past few months where people ask questions and the blogger answers on a tell all post.  I would like to take this same idea and turn it into a Tell All Thursday.  My idea is that every Thursday you ask me a question on my comments, and then the following Thursday I will answer the questions from the previous week.  They can be questions about anything.  Baby, life, love, blog posts from that week etc etc.  I would love for this idea to work, and anyone else who wants to use it is welcome.  It would be fun to ask a bunch of questions back and forth each week and learn things about eachother that we have not blogged about before.  So, this is the first week.  Please leave a comment and ask me ANYTHING you want.  I will answer next week in a Tell All Thursday post. 

Just so this post isn't bland with no pictures I will include pictures of Caleb in his first fall outfit from yesterday.  It is a 3 MONTH outfit that actually fits him. My baby is growing growing growing. Pretty soon newborn outfits will be long gone :*(.  He was a little cranky during this shoot so I didn't get a great picture.  Also, he wore his first pair of shoes today.  His grammy bought them yesterday and so I tried them on him.  They are still a little big, so they only lasted for about 10 minutes. 

1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

He's so adorable. I love his outfit.

Ok for my first question I will ask...

Does Caleb sleep through the night or close to it? And if so how did you get him to start that schedule?