Monday, October 19, 2009

Cheese

Hey all.  It's good to be home.  I had an amazing time in my hometown.  It was so good to spend time with family, and they all love love love spending time with Caleb. My grandmother is doing fine, and the surgery went well.  First of all I put the most adorable outfit ever on Caleb today.  It could be one of my new favorites, and I am going to try to find more made like it.  Second of all my little man is growing growing growing.  Tonight (like 5 minutes ago), we placed him down for tummy time and he rolled over 2 times within 5 minutes. Until tonight he had only rolled over two times before, and now he is doing it like a pro.  Also, I will let the pictures to come speak for themselves, but he looks so grown up.  I swear in this first one it looks like he is two years old, with teeth, saying "cheese".  I just love him to pieces!!!

2 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

How exciting, Already rolling over like a pro. Good job bud.
I'm so glad your grandmas surgery went well. God is good.

Cornwayites said...

He is seriously a beautiful baby! Love those big blue eyes!!!