Sunday, October 4, 2009

A Little Man's Tale

Hi I'm Caleb!!



My mommy says that you already know A LOT about me because my mommy finds me very interesting.  I don't know what is so interesting because I do not do much, but I think it has something to do with what my mommy calls "me being so cute".  I don't know what that means yet, but I guess it is a good thing.  Anyway, I am going to tell you some things today that you may not know about me.  First of all I have been alive for 2 months today! Whenever my mommy mentions this she makes a sad face, and says something about her baby growing up to fast.  I don't really know why she is sad I have learned and seen a lot of cool things in my 2 months of life. I love to eat now. In fact I am eating about 8 ounces of milk every 4 hours, and I usually get at least one bottle of juice a day to help with my poopy. I love my juice, and I love to see the faces my mommy makes when she says my poopy stinks! I can sleep through the night now!!! I have been for about two weeks now. My mommy gets VERY EXCITED about that, and sqeezes me, and kisses my face when she wakes up in the morning.  She says that she loves her 7 hours of sleep, and that she is SOO HAPPY that I can sleep through the night now.  I don't know why that is such a big deal?? I love love love to smile at my mommy and daddy. They are funny! They always make silly faces at me, and use silly voices to talk to me! It's hilarious so I just have to smile! I have outgrown these.....


I have also outgrown a few more of my newborn outfits, and I can actually fit in a bunch of 0-3 and 3 month outfits now! My mommy is sad, but happy to because she gets to put new things on me and go shopping for more new clothes! I have also grown into these finally....


 I am wearing size 1 diapers now, and my mommy and daddy have not had to buy diapers in three weeks! They had stocked up on size 1 diapers before I was born, so we are good to go for now!
I absolutely love love love my baths and I have a nighttime routine now.  I take a bath in the bath tub with mommy a lot, and I have pooped on her about 5 times! It is so funny because she jumps up and always yells for daddy to come help. I don't know what the big deal is, it is just poop! After my bath my daddy always puts my lotion and pj's on, and then he feeds me and cuddles me.  My mommy and daddy then put me in my own bed to fall asleep. Sometimes I am okay with that and sometimes I am not. However, they always just rub my belly to calm me down and never pick me up! Something about me having to learn to self soothe?? I dunno what that is about, but they say I am doing a GREAT job at it.  I have also become a chunky monkey!! I will find out exactly how much I weigh tomorrow and my mommy will be sure to post! She thinks I weight 11 lbs or so.  we will see.
Also my mommy wanted me to tell you this really loud.. are you listening??? I ROLLED OVER LAST NIGHT!! I ROLLED FROM MY BELLY TO MY BACK! That was a whole new experience and my mommy and daddy got really excited!! Here are some pictures of me on my 2 month photo shoot with my monkey.  I was kind of upset and I wanted my binky, so mommy couldn't get to many pictures. Whenever she would take the binky out of my mouth I would just chew on my monkey...oh well I am still cute.  Happy 2 months me!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Little cutie! I love the outfits, so stinkin adorable! ;))))