Monday, December 5, 2011

Brittney's Baby Shower

Yesterday I had the honor to co-host a baby shower for one of my very close friends.  I have really formed an amazing friendship with Brittney over the past 2 years, and I am so thankful to have her in my life. I really wanted to bless her with a shower, and I loved finding all the great ideas via Pinterest to bring the shower to life. Girls from our Bible Study co-hosted with me, and we all divided the ideas we found for decorations and food in order to make them a reality. I was so pleased with how everything turned out.

The theme we went with was "Little Man", and we incorporated the colors orange, teal, and a chevron pattern into the decor.  As stated most ideas were found via Pinterest.

This was the diaper station. We had the guests write funny messages on diapers for Brittney to laugh at during middle of the night changes. 


 The sign in table. The guests were asked to write their favorite Bible verse in the baby's book.
 We included pictures of the baby and his big sister throughout the shower.
 I love this saying.  This was set up at the drink station.

 The beautiful cake. 

 I love the way this wreath turned out. 
 To determine the menu we searched Brittney's food pins, and we all picked one item to make. We had more than enough food and it was all so good!

 The food labels were a free printable that I found on Pinterest. I am really loving the world of free printables!


Some of our Bible study girls with the mama to be.

Brittney received lots of adorable stuff, and I must say that little man is going to be styling! I can not wait to meet and cuddle this sweet baby!
Photobucket

No comments: