Thursday, March 18, 2010

St Patty Adventures

St. Patty's day this year has been a lot of fun.  Caleb and I started the day sporting our green, and having breakfast with some fellow work friends.  Though I didn't get to participate in the full St. Patty's day festivities, it was still fun to hang out with them this morning. 

Afterward Caleb and I shopped, and then came home for me to clean and get ready for Florida.  I was planning on making dinner and having an evening in with the fam, but hubby decided we needed to go out for the holiday.  We joined another couple for dinner, and then they came over for some drinks.  It was a good day, and I have to say my little man can rock some green.





FYI My child did this move  tonight when I was trying to change his diaper.  It made a fun diaper change time :)






Photobucket

2 comments:

Amber said...

That little butt is so cute! haha. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now a follower, too :)

P.S. I love your header!

Meant to be a mom said...

Love all the green pics. And his tiny hiney is so stinking cute.