Thursday, March 25, 2010

Headed Home

We enjoyed our last day on the beach today.  It was soo beautiful.  Unfortunately, the last few days have been chilly and ucky for beach time, but we lived it up today.  We visited Fort Meyer today, and it was beautiful.  We even got to be entertained with a spring break booty shaking contest.  It was hilarious.  Oh to be young again :) haha.  Caleb had fun playing in the sand, and we even let him sit in the tide of the water because it felt wonderful.  He was still not a fan, and did not understand why we had him sitting there.  He was adorable however, and melted my heart with kisses all day.  The plan to tan it up this week, did not really happen.  However, I will be working on that all summer and I am oober excited for pool days with my babe.

We are heading home tomorrow.  Keep our safety in your prayers please.  I am excited to get back to blogging and sharing bunches of pictures from the trip. Until then here is one to hold you over.  I think he may just be the cutest baby in the whole wide world.  Hope you agree :)






Photobucket

2 comments:

Christina said...

Can't wait to see pictures, glad you guys had fun! Safe travels!

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh my gosh, he is just super cute, with his little duckie in that last picture. I'm glad you guys had a good trip. I hope you have a very safe trip home.