Friday, March 5, 2010

A Special Thanks

Remember this post back at Christmas time? I just loved that little book, and all the meaning it had within.  After I posted the sweet author Michelle contacted me through e-mail.  She thanked me for mentioning her book, and commented on how cute Caleb was.  After she also offered to send me some other autographed stories of hers for Caleb.

We recieved two of her other books this past month, and I feel so bad for no thanking her on my blog sooner.  She sent us, What is Halloween, and Counting Cows.  Caleb and I love both of her books, and we are so thankful to her for sending them to us.  You should really check some of her stories out, they are so great, and the books the are perfect size for baby hands. She has stories out about every holiday, and a few other cute ones as well.  Thanks again Michelle.



Author: Michelle Medlock Adams 

Friday Follow



Photobucket

4 comments:

Cryssloves said...

Happy Follow Friday! I love your blog design its cute :-)

Joy@TPMG said...

He looks like he is enjoying those books! Following from FF.

Organic Girl said...

Happy Friday Follow:)

Kim said...

My son received What is Christmas as a gift this year. I'll be on the lookout for the others. Caleb looks so cute in his little leprechaun hat!