Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lovely Blogger Thursday

This is Taylor (my irl friend)


She is the mother of Caleb's girlfriend/future wife :) Isabel


and she is this week's Lovely Blogger.

Taylor is new to the bloggy world, so be sure to check out her blog, show some love, and become a follower!

1.When and Why did you start blogging?
 I started blogging because it seemed like an easier way to keep track of my daughter as she grows. With so many of my family members living out of state it would give them the chance to watch her and see what we are up too. I decided to join after reading Sarah's blog and lots of others, I thought it would be fun.

2. How did you and your hubby meet/get engaged? 
 My Hubby and I met in our college group at our church in January 2006. At first neither one of us were ready for any kind of relationship, we both just needed friends. The first time we went to dinner alone was the first night I knew I wanted to spend the rest of life with him. We dated for a little over a year and on Thursday May 10th my life changed forever. My Hubby cant keep a secret very well and when he buys anything he has to give it to you right away. So he came home from work, changed his clothes and said he would be right back. Little did I know he was going to pick up my ring. When he finally got home he called and told me to come outside, so me in my sweats got in the car and we left. He took me up to Devou park which over looks Cincinnati. It was amazing, I was so surprised and we even had an audience, it couldn't have been any better then that! We were married 6 months later on October 27 2007.

3. Favorite baby items?
 Baby Neptune Ocean Adventure Gym. Isabel loves it. It's great for tummy time and learning to grab and play with her toys. It was the best thing I purchased.



4. What are your hobbys? 
 I have tons of hobbies, but after becoming a mommy they have seemed to change. I love shopping, show me a good sale and I'm there. I love dancing, its my passion. Now I just love dancing around with my Izzy and making her laugh. I love to scrap book, I'm not all that good at it but I try, and making anything creative for Isabel's room.

5. Daily schedule with your baby?

Well lets see

8:30 Isabel wakes up and we eat breakfast

9:00 we play for awhile and watch Baby Einstein,

10:30 Isabel takes her morning nap and mommy gets ready for her day.

11:30 Isabel eats again and then we either go out with friends or play some more

1:00 Isabel naps again, sometimes up to 3 hrs.

5:00 Daddy comes home work and we play and mommy makes dinner.

8:30 We start our bedtime routine, bath, bottle and story or we ding songs.

6. What is your number one piece of advice for a new mama?
Time goes by so fast and before you know it your lil baby is walking and exploring new things, so cherish all the little things. Like curling up on mommas chest to sleep. That is what I miss the most and I cherish it when she lets me cuddle her like that!

7. What is the one piece of advice you would want to give your baby?
 That know matter how hard life becomes and the things you are going though, rather they be good or bad, just remember to always keep God first and he will lead you in the direction you need to be in. That is will always be there for you and that he will never give you anything in life he knows you cant handle.



8. Top Five Daily Blog Reads

http://babygardella.blogspot.com/

http://babblingabby.blogspot.com/

http://ashleylinam.blogspot.com/

http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/

http://daveandbritplusone.blogspot.com/

9. Favorite place to buy baby clothes?
 I love the children's place. Target, Macy's, pretty much anywhere that's having a sale.

10. Favorite Bible Verse?
 Being a new Christian, I don't really have a favorite verse but I do love to read Psalms.



Photobucket

No comments: