Sunday, September 18, 2011

Planes Trains and Automobiles

Saturday the babies and I headed to celebrate Jame's 2nd birthday party with him. His mama threw a planes, trains, and automobile themed bash, and it was adorable.  We had a great time soaking in one of the last warm days of summer, and playing outside. 

James has a train table, and to say Caleb was obsessed would be an understatement.  He has fallen in love with train tables at the children's museum, otterville and at this party. I think we know what Santa will be bringing this year....I just don't know where we will put it....hmmm...


How grown up did he look in his big boy jeans.  My little baby really is growing up :(

Little miss looked oh so precious in her first pillowcase dress. I scored this little beauty brand new at a children's consignment sale last week for 12 dollars. I am in love.  She loved to un tie it and try to eat the ribbon, but she still looked precious.  Oh speaking of little miss...she officially started crawling today!! Oh wow....life is really going to get interesting now!

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Rogers Family said...

he is a cutie, and my goodness is she gorgeous!