non purred. You are still nursing every 3-4 hours.
Sleeping: Your naps are finally on track and predictable! Can I get a hallelujah!! It only took me 6 months to get you and Caleb on the same afternoon nap schedule, but it is now in effect. You wake up around 7:30 and you go down for your morning nap around 9-9:30 and sleep until 10:30-11. You then go down for your afternoon nap around 1 and sleep until 3. You sometimes take another hour nap around 5, and you are going to bed around 8:30-9 and you sleep until 7:30 the next morning. You are still sleeping in your crib and you generally do not give much of a fuss now when we lay you down. You still like your binky to fall asleep.
Exciting New Things:
- You can go from the crawling position to the sitting position on your own.
- You crawl both legs forward and then belly flop.
- You army crawl everywhere.
- You try to crawl in my lap when I am sitting in the floor.
- You still growl all the time.
- You vibrate your voice when daddy pats your chin. You only do this for him.
- You nurse my chin all the time.
- You are a very distracted nurser. You always have to see what is going on around you.
- You laugh at Caleb all the time!
- You still love to eat your feet.
- You always smile and squeal when I come to get you out of your bed in the morning.