Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Story of the White Dress

Nick's grandparents sent Mckinlee the most adorable white dress shortly after she was born. I have been so anxious for her to grow into it.  We attended a wedding last Friday night, and since she was finally big enough to wear it, I decided it would be the perfect wedding attire.  That is after I checked to make sure that it was okay for a baby to wear white to a wedding. 

Anyway, my husband was in the wedding, and so it was my responsibility to get both children dressed, loaded up in the car, and make it to the church on time.  Needless to say, pictures before the wedding were a big fat FAIL.  Pictures during the reception were a FAIL.  After the wedding the kids were asleep so no pictures.  All this being said,  I only had one picture of Mckinlee in the white dress, and she was not a happy camper.

Today, I decided I would dress both kids up and try again. I was determined to get some pictures of Mckinlee in her dress, and I need some new ones of my very busy little man.  Pictures with Caleb were a no go.  It was to close to nap, he was mad the sun was in his eyes, and every time I would point the camera in his direction he would scream.  So, I have this one picture (binky in mouth), and I will just have to try again later with him.

I was able to get a few of little bundle, but not as many as I wanted.  Oh well, she looked adorable all the same!










Photobucket

No comments: