Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Going to the Chapel and Beth's Gonna Get Married


This Saturday my friends Beth and Neil are tying the knot. It is so crazy that their wedding is already here, and I am so excited for them. I am traveling to Lexington either tomorrow night or Friday morning to help Beth with last minute details. I remember how stressful the week of my wedding was, and I wish I could have gone down sooner to help her. My belly is not as big as I thought it was going to be for the wedding, and even though I am pale, I am excited to wear the bridesmaids dress. I really like the dresses and how they are made. in honor of the bride and groom to be I have included some pictures. The one in the middle of of Beth and I breaking it down at my wedding, and the other two are just silly pictures that were taken back in the day.








As for little Caleb there have been no more scares today, and he has been moving as much as he was before I freaked out yesturday. He is so stubborn and silly already. Please keep baby Kayleigh in your prayers. She recentely came out of surgery, and the doctors fear that she may have significant brain damage. The link to her blog is on the right side of my page. If I do not have a chance to blog again have a happy weekend, and I will be sure to post pictures of the wedding asap.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Girl, when you're not preggers, you HAVE to try the flavored Mich Ultras - I'm obsessed with the Pomegranate one!

I'll have one on your behalf - I remember loooonging for a glass of wine during pregnancy!