Monday, April 27, 2009

25 Weeks


I promise this will be my last post today. I guess three is enough. Here we are at 25 weeks. Little Caleb is about 1 1/2 pounds, and 9 inches long this week. My book said that his nostrils are now beginning to open, and this may cause him to have hiccups that I will be able to feel. I have to admit this fact is very exciting to me, and I can not wait to feel them for the first time. This weekend he was kicking so much, and last night I think there were 7 people who got to feel him kick in a period of 30 minutes. Everyone was so excited to feel the little push. I always enjoy watching people's reaction because they are so excited, and every body immediately smiles.
This week I have decided to try to find a serving job for this summer instead of continuing to work in the preschool atmosphere. There are various factors that were put into this decision. My teaching job was very stressful, and I had to deal with a bunch of stress each and every day. However, I have always enjoyed serving, and I am excited to go back to it for a few months. Nick and I have decided that after the baby arrives I will not work full time. I am planning on maybe serving a couple of nights a week just to pull in a little extra money. Please pray for me while I am job searching. It is so scary to transition and not know when I will be hired for a new job. However, hormonally and financially I can not stay at my previous job any longer. I am planning on trying to work full time until the end of June, and then possibly a little in July. Pray Pray Pray for me to find a new job this week so I can begin the training process and start making the tips.
I am including some pictures from this weekend of me at 25 weeks. The dress hid my belly very well. I am also including a picture of my friend Blair who is 23 weeks. It is so exciting to have two friends pregnant with me at the exact same time.

1 comment:

Lea Liz said...

You look great girl!! Cute dresses!! Good luck on finding a job girly!!