Monday, April 13, 2009

First Big Purchase

I officially made my first large purchase for little baby Caleb. I decided to go ahead and order the bedding from my previous post (the circle one). I just loved it too much and after many days of searching just to make sure I have decided that this is the bedding that will be in my little guys nursery!! I was afraid to wait to order it, due to the fact that I do not know if it will go out of stock any time soon. I can't wait for it to come in. It just makes it feel as though it is one step closer!!

Nick and I had a wonderful Easter, and I hope you did as well. The only picture I have of us he has his collar to his shirt popped and he will not let me add it. He was joking around, and sadly it was the only picture we took. We went to church yesturday morning, and the service was very nice. We then came back to Nick's parents for their family Easter. Nick has a huge family and their family gatherings consist of 50 people or so. It's so different than my small family. However, it was fun and the food was wonderful!!

We are now at 23 weeks, and I have not yet read anything about this week to know what little Caleb is doing. However, last night it was so weird because I looked down and the left side of my stomach was much bigger than the right. I immediately started rubbing the left side, and whenever I would touch my stomach he would move. It was so neat, and I felt as though he could feel me. It was so cool.

I have also decided to start a journal for Caleb that I will one day give to him. I basically do not know what all I will include in the journal, but I just want to let him know how much I love him. So far I have written to him about the pregnancy, my family background etc. I just want it to be filled with my life experiences, love and advice. One day I hope that my words will help him through struggles, help him to understand where I come from, and help him truly understand how much I love him.

No comments: