Monday, April 27, 2009

Foddrill Wedding

I have to admit this weekend was enough to wear any non pregnant person out much less a 25 week pregnant lady. However, it was all worth it to watch two of my best friends begin their lives together. I arrived in Lexington on Thursday to help Beth with the last minute details. Beth, Blair, Beth's momma and I stayed up and made and iced 108 sugar cookies and marked each one with a pretty cursive F. Friday morning I went with Beth and her momma to the mall to find a mother of the bride outfit, and to various stores to buy last minute things. The best part was our salad and bread sticks at Olive Garden. Off to rehearsal/rehearsal dinner that night, then back to the reception site to finish decorating. Finally Saturday was wedding day, and it went wonderfully. Beth looked so beautiful, and it was so much fun to share this day with her. After the reception I was able to go eat at Merrick with my hubby and Blair and her hubby as well. It was fun to go back to Merrick and enjoy the sunshine and the yummy food. Unfortunately, my camera died soon after we arrived for the reception, so most of the pictures that I was able to take were pre ceremony.






No comments: