Caleb at 2 years (I can't believe this is our last monthly post) :*(
Sleeping: 9-6 every night in your own bed. One 2-3 hour nap daily.
Size: 24-2T. Size5 diaper and size 6 shoe. 29 lbs.
Exciting New Things:
- You had your 2nd birthday party!
- You play dead now if we shoot at you with something. You are so dramatic. You will hold you heart, back up staggering and say ooooooooo! It is hilarious!! Maybe you will be an actor one day?
- You have a new love for squirting people with the water hose.
- You have a new play place that you got for your birthday and you love it!
- You are so big when we take you to playhouses in the area now. You are so independent!
- You are still obsessed with all things cars.
- You love Mickey Mouse, and you ask to watch him every morning on my phone while I am nursing Mckinlee.
- You have started scaring Bella. She runs from you now.
- You love Popsicles! You always ask for "ice, me".
- You love your new 4wheeler!