Thursday, December 30, 2010

Where to Begin

Hello!! We are finally back in blogging action.  I feel as though my blog has fallen off the face of the earth, and I have so much that I want to share that I do not even know where to begin.  I may be back tracking for a few weeks, and I hope you are okay with that.   I mean after all we finally got a new computer with our Christmas money and I have so many pictures to share with you all.  So basically my posts for the next few days will be catch-ups from the month of December. 

I think I am just going to start more towards the beginning of the month....

As you know we have had an interesting December with 2 broken legs in our household.  I am happy to report however, that both injured babies are now healed and doing great! Wooo Hooo! You do not know how happy this makes me. 

On December 23 we had Caleb's cast taken off.  I have to admit that not being able to go with him into the X-ray rooms is hard, but I have not experienced anything much harder than watching them remove that cast.  They use a saw tool that makes a sound like a vacuum.  Well, my child hates vacuums, and doctors, and putting them together equaled pure terror.  It broke my heart to look into his face and see the terror in his eyes, and to watch his tears drop and know there was nothing I could do for him.  I cried right along with him.  Thank God hubby was there.  After it was all said and done though Caleb is now walking all around and doing great again. 

However, as promised I had to upload the video of him walking with his cast.  Don't feel bad if you laugh, we laughed to.  It was one of those "bless his heart" kind of laughs.  We got everything from Forrest Gump to Tiny Tim.  Poor little guy.  In my opinion though he rocked the gimpy leg.  We even had a dance in our family called the "Caleb" (original I know).  You couldn't help but impersonate it. 



Photobucket

No comments: