Monday, December 13, 2010

Daily Activities Blog Hop

I have come to a age with Caleb where I feel as though we need to be doing more during the day than we do.  Generally during the week I am cooped up in the nanny house with him and an 8 month old until 3 pm daily.   Quite frankly it gets kind of boring.  I am to used to running around and getting things done during the day, and staying put in one place is making all of us go stir crazy. 

Caleb is getting to the age where I feel as though he is a learning machine.  I swear he surprises me daily with what he picks up.  However, this puts pressure on me as a mama to work more with him, and help him learn.  I have a background education in Early Childhood so I know that children learn the most through play.  We play all the time don't get me wrong, but I feel as though I need to be including more learning activities in our daily play. 

I have googled ideas and come up with a few, but I have always found that you other mamas have the best advice.  With that being said I thought it would be fun if we did a blog hop that included daily activities that you do with your little one.  It will be a great way to get new ideas and help our little ones wrinkle that brain a little more.

So...if you are interested in participating just link up your Daily Activities post below.  Be sure to include the blog hop on your blog so we can get tons of ideas.  I hope this hop takes off because I am excited for some new ideas!


Photobucket

No comments: