Sunday, December 19, 2010

Nursery Possibilities

So, I realized that I really need to start thinking about getting ready for lil miss.  Our plan come Jan is to re-arrange basically our entire house.  The playroom will become mine and hubby's room, our room will become Caleb's big boy room, and his room will be bundles nursery.  As fun as decorating baby rooms is, it is not as appealing when I think about having a toddler running around in the midst of it.  Also, as soon as Caleb gets his cast off we are going to start trying to transition him to his toddler bed.  I have mixed feelings about this.  He loves his big boy bed, but it scares me, and I cry because that means he is no longer a baby. However, I want to avoid buying a new crib if at all possible.

Anyway, the point of this post is to discuss Mckinlee nursery options.  I know that I want the color to scheme to either be pink/lime green or hot pink/teal.  I have been looking high and low for bedding.  Here are some options I like so far...





Photobucket

2 comments:

Branson said...

I love your color choices! So fun!

Lyryn said...

I love all the ideaas! Pink and green are so in! Love!