Sunday, October 17, 2010

Picture Perfect...or Not!

Getting a good picture of my little toddling toddler is proving to be quite difficult. 
 He is all over the place, and he will not stand still for one second. 

 This little beauty however, did humor my impromptu photo shoot, and let me snap a few cute pics of her.

 However, my little man would never quite give me the "perfect picture" face I was going for.
 He would rather look to the side
 Look at the leaves on the ground
 Or run through the fields. 
I wonder where it gets it from???
 Oh well, maybe one day I'll get another pefect picture of him.  For now his silly faces will have to do.

Photobucket

1 comment:

lots of love said...

Oh wow I love the real autumn leaves in your pictures! Looks like a REAL "Autumn!" I wish we got that in Houston!