Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Rambles

  • I really really really miss my grandparent-in-laws lake house.  I would love to be able to go to the lake and ride on the boat. It was such a great little weekend getaway.  So sad they sold it and moved to Florida.
  • I despise moving!!! My house is filled with boxes and there is still so much more to pack.  grrrr.
  • We are going to my little cousins graduation this weekend.  He is the last grandchild to graduate, and it is crazy that he is all grown up. 
  • I am excited to see my family.Caleb started CRAWLING this morning.  For real crawling, not just scooting.  He has only done it 3 times so far, he prefers to scoot, but I know it is only a matter of time now.
  • Crawling+house full of boxes=possible disaster. 
  • Did I mention I hate moving?
  • I was really hoping for a sunny day today to lay at the pool.  It is kind of overcast...what to do?
  • I need to go buy a new formula dispenser.  Ours was lost last weekend. 
Have a great Memorial Day Weekend. 

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory


Photobucket

4 comments:

Lift Like A Mom said...

Sounds like a great and busy weekend!! Have a good one :)

Anonymous said...

Prestigious Christian diorin the world, dior shoes production personality, fashion beautifuldior handbags, Another productDior sunglassesextraordinary style glasses popular. Puma Shoes no less, the export volume puma outlet,Puma Sneaker is new.dooney bourke handbags product T-shirts selldooney bourke bags well alsodooney bourke outlet more than reliable, and isNew Balance well-known brands. Fashion styleNew Balance of,cherished,are one new Balance Shoesof them. Fashion, especiallynew Balance Outletin no less.

Unknown said...

coach outlet
coach handbags
coach bags
coach totes
5louis vuitton handbags
LV handbags
louis vuitton bags

moncler jacken
moncler coats
moncler jackets
moncler outlet
Duvetica
Barbour

ed hardy wholesale
wholesale ed hardy

Meant to be a mom said...

I hope the move went well. And yay for Caleb walking!! That's always exciting and exhausting :)