Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It May Actually Exist

A food my child does not like!! Could it really be out there??  Up until this point Caleb has eaten everything that we have given him with no problem.  However, last night he did not like the pulled pork that I served him.  He was really tired from a pool day so I am going to try again today, but as of right now it is looking like pork will not be a part of his menu.  This video cracked me up...

(Please ignore my wall o boxes.  We are moving and my house is a MESS).



Photobucket

3 comments:

Lift Like A Mom said...

That is too funny! Davis won't eat green beans...anything but them! He'll even eat broccoli or cauliflower. Too funny :)
Good luck moving!

The Rogers Family said...

My name is Stephani and i just randomly came across your blog. I am almost 8 weeks pregnant, and I am thinking of naming our baby Caleb Eli! I thought it was sooo cute that you used a monkey in your pics with Caleb, as we call the baby inside little monkey for now since we don't know what it is yet, nor do we want to find out...I am going to start following your blog! Feel free to email me and I'll add you so you can follow mine as well! Your Caleb is soo precious! stephaniandmocha@gmail.com

Erin W said...

How funny! I love that face. :) GREAT VIDEO!