Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Girl Next Door

My friend Taylor and I always joke about Caleb and Taylor's little Isabel getting married some day.  I mean it is fun to kid around about stuff like that right?? Isabel  is the one baby friend who Caleb sees on a weekly basis, and I have a feeling they may have more of a brother sister relationship in the future.  Caleb will protect her from all the boys out there, and she will let him know when he is dating a biotchie girl.  However, for the time being they are our sweet little babies who look so cute cuddled up together (Caleb 5 months, Isabel 10 weeks).


2 comments:

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh my gosh, How cute. They are just adorable together. Cutie babies.

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

what a stud! Caleb is so cute! I love following other blogs with kiddos around mollys age!