Monday, September 28, 2009

Girls and their Doll


This weekend we travled to my hometown for a visit.  We had a great time seeing friends and family, and everyone kept commenting on how much Caleb had grown :(.  My baby truly is growin up. It was a great time because my brothers family and my mom finally got to meet Caleb.  They had a family illness and death around the time Caleb was born. Due to that they had not met him yet.  My nieces loved to hold him and I can not get over how grown up they are looking, especially the baby Gracie. They love the play with their baby dolls and Caleb was a real life one.  My oldest niece told me that this was the first real boy baby she had ever held.  She kept hugging him and kissing his head.  So sweet.  I was so happy to see them and for them to finally meet Caleb. 



1 comment:

Meant to be a mom said...

Oh my goodness, this is adorable. I love that your neice was holding him and kissing his little head, how sweet. It sounds like you guys had a great time. :)