Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Random

I am happy to report that sickness has left our household (knock on wood).  I am so over winter and the sickness it brings, but I am super thankful that my children are healthy and happy.  We took advantage of being healthy this week and got out of the house.  We were all going stir crazy.





Saturday was Caleb's very first basketball game.  He was sooo cute!! He is the number 2 (just like Auntie K), and seemed to have fun.  Of course he was timid and shy at first, but towards the end of the game he seemed to warm up.  He made two great assists.  The first he dribbled for a moment and then passed to a team mate who made a basket. The second he dribbled into a pile of people, looked around, found a free teammate and passed.  I was very proud of him.


After the game Saturday I was able to have a day to myself which was much needed.  I shopped all day, and blew through my Christmas money that had been stashed away.  It was a great day to rejuvenate and find some cute clothes.

Yesterday Caleb had school, and Kinlee and I went to library class.  We also had to pick up some more tulle for her birthday party decorations.  That's right...she is turning 2 next Wednesday, and we are having her party this Friday at Otterville.  Her 2-Tu fabulous party!!! (If I ever seen tulle again it will be too soon).We are knee deep in the few party decorations we are taking, and I am excited to celebrate my sweet baby, who is not so much a baby anymore.




Today the kids and I joined some friends at Jumpzone.  Caleb loves Jumpzone.  He is go go go from the moment we arrive until the moment we leave. Kinlee is still not to excited about it. She generally spends most of her time in the baby section playing with toys, or hanging off my hip.  After jumpzone we went to Chuy's (my new favorite restaurant , and now we are home resting.  We have "Big School" and Bible Study tonight. Ya'll this Beth Moore study is AMAZEBALLS!! I am learning so much, and it is really rekindling my desire to serve God.  I highly recommend that you ladies get your booty's in a Beth Moore study.  You will not be disappointed 



Photobucket

1 comment:

Tammy said...

You girls are just TOO cute!! And Caleb did great at his first game! Aren't "Me" days the best? You deserved it after all the sickness business, ugh. Hope Kinlee has a great bday party, I'm sure it will be fabulous. Can't wait to see pics!!