Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pumpkin Babies

This past weekend was spent taking in the last few memories of October, and we had a list of activities to check off.  The activity that I was most excited for was inspired by this little creation on Pinterest

I had big hopes of recreating this little picture with my sweet pea, and I must say it kind of worked out perfectly.  We bought a "big" pumpkin on Sunday, came home carved it, and prepared it for miss Mckinlee.  At first she did not know what to think.  She went from looking at it weird, to eating it, to crying.  She was by far the cutest baby ever placed in a pumpkin if I do say so myself.





 Big brother was not left out of the festivities.  Although he is WAY TO LARGE to fit in a pumpkin, he had just as much fun painting pumpkins for our front porch.  We have an artist in our hands for sure :). 



Photobucket

No comments: