Sleeping: In your toddler bed. You have been sick a lot this month so you have spent a lot of time in our bed. You occasionally try to get out of your toddler bed, but you just come to the door of your room, knock, whine a little, and then you go and lay back down. You still go to bed around 9:30 and wake up around 8. You come to our bed in the morning to snuggle and drink your milk. You are taking 1-2 naps a day. Depending on what we have going on that day.
Eating: You are becoming more and more picky. Things you used to love you now will not touch. I am having to sneak veggies in meals, and you are picky about what fruit you will eat now. Oh toddler hood.
Size: You did weight 25 but you lost 1 lb when you were sick. I know you have gotten a lot taller, but I am not sure how tall you are right now. You are still wearing 18-24 month clothing and size 4 shoes. You are also still in a size 4 diaper. You have thinned out a lot!
Speech: New words you said this month S***, shut, juice. You still do not really talk.
- You pick up on signs so quickly now. You learned please and thank you in a day. You are good about signing "more" when you want to eat, and you also sign "all done" all the time. You can sign diaper change and hurt as well, but you do not always do these.
- You literally understand everything. I am amazed daily by the words you understand. Heater was one of the most surprising to me. I asked you to come with me to start your heater for bed, and you ran to it, bent down, put your hands in front of it and blew. :). So cute.
- You blow on all your food now.
- You chase Bella all around the house.
- You run to the door when I say dada is home, and you watch the big truck drive away when he leaves in the morning.
- You love to stand on our bed and look out the window at the doggies.
- You are finally overcoming sickness.
- You have 10 teeth now. 2 of your molars came in this month.
- You are still into separation anxiety but you are getting better.
- At play groups when you want me you will always come up to me and back up into my lap and sit down.
- You can put your own hat on.
- You like to walk into the house beside me now instead of being carried.
- You like to try to brush the pretty babies teeth in the mirror
- You love to help fold laundry, and sweep the floors.
- You walk in circles a lot now.
- You are in desperate need of your next haircut
- You sit at a big boy table to eat at home now
- You generally sit in a booster seat at a restaurant now
Love you sweet boy!!