Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Little Fake

My little man has discovered a new absolutely adorable talent.  The fake cry.  He performed this for hubby and I last night, and then tonight he was all about it.  I have to admit that it is probably one of the cutest things he has done in his whole three months of life. I can not help but sit and laugh as he puckers his cute little lips, and busts out with fake wimpers. I  could just eat him up.



Isn't it adorable? In other news Caleb finally got his 2nd hepatitis shot today! 2 month shots DONE! We had to wait in the doctors office for 2 HOURS for a shot that literally took 2 minutes to give! I about died! I mean you can only keep the nasty doctors office germs off for so long, and 2 hours was pushing it. He only cried for a second and then began smiling as soon as I picked him up! BIG MAN!



I am going to be crazy busy tomorrow.  Packing to do during the morning, and I mean LOTS of packing. I practically have to take Caleb's entire closet since we are going to be gone for a week and a half. Then I have work at 5, and then NEW MOON at midnight!! YAY!!

Don't forget to check out my avon website if you are interested in buying AVON products for the holidays or for yourself. www.youavon.com/sgardella

No comments: