Friday, April 11, 2014

Spring...Sort of

I do not know about where you live, but our weather has been so unpredictable this spring. It is either freezing, snowy, raining, or warm with tornado like winds.....I'm kind of over it and ready for some consistent warm weather. I am ready for water tables, pools, slip n slides, sprinklers..you get the picture. I'm not really bathing suit ready, but this summer I can use the excuse "I just had a baby", so that works for me.

We are still surviving and getting use to our new normal. The bigs have been on spring break this week, so this is the first week since Paxton's birth that I have had all three, all week solo. We have gone to otter a few times, and stayed indoors trying to re coupe from some sickness that hit our home this last week. I'm still trying to get over the left overs of my cold, and unfortunately Paxton caught it. I hate when your tiny babies get sick. It makes you feel so helpless. I'm praying his clears up sooner rather than later. 

It is suppose to be gorgeous this weekend, so I will take advantage of that before the 40 degree weather returns Tuesday.....have I mentioned I'm over it???? 


In other news Caleb started soccer yesterday, and loved it!!!! I think taking a year off sports was just what he needed. He participated, listened to his coach, didn't whine, wasn't shy!! I was so so proud of him!! 


This little one is all about smiling these days!! I melt...


Short girl probs at otterville today


No comments: