Monday, April 28, 2014

Easter 2014

We had a wonderful Easter weekend this year. The weather was amazing, we colored eggs, we egg hunted, we had a wonderful church service, and spent time with family. The only thing we lacked was a picture of all five of us together.....per usual.

I really wanted to coordinate the kids outfits this year. I worked off a piece that Paxton had since I don't like spending money on tiny baby clothes. It took forever for me to find items to match, but they ended up pulling together nicely. 










The kids were thrilled with their Easter basket surprises. Caleb's ranger sword is in almost all of my Easter pictures. He keeps askinge how the bunny knew he wanted that...since we didn't visit he bunny I don't really have an answer, so I just avoid the question. 




The kids had a great egg hunt, and each of them found over 20 dollars! Today after school I took them to target to pick out a toy with their money. Caleb chose a power ranger costume and kinlee picked a doll. 






No comments: